Twenty VPS Service Providers announced that they would Shut Down Services Without Explanation on 9th December 2019. Customers got a rude shock, When they received an email 3 days prior to schedule shutdown, without any explanation.
The list of the VPS providers that reportedly shut down was as follows:
Stay Safe from such Situations:
All carry out proper due diligence on the service providers, that you plan to buy subscription services from. Look for details like mentioned of proper physical address, mode of payment, discount offered, business details, etc. These firms try to limit the possibility of having to deal with clients, after quick closure of hosting services, so the risk is pretty obvious if you look closely beforehand. Initial research suggested that all these firms ran pattern:
1. They were offering services at deep discounts
2. Collecting Money Upfront
3. All using Website Template
4. No Physical Address
5. No Support Number
6. No Legit Tax Invoice Generated
This was possibly one of the biggest scams that had hit the customers in the first week of December.
So is Price, the only consideration when you choose your web hosting partner?
It’s very obvious that clients now need to look at more parameter other than rates While selecting long term service partner for web hosting :
Here’s why our esteemed clients choose IndSoft Systems;
1. Operating profitability for more than 20 Year
2. More than 5000+ Customers World Wide
3. Dedicated In-house Support Staff
4. Partnership with Microsoft, AWS and other reputed Brands
5. Won awards and Recognition for outstanding Service & Support
6. No upfront payment for 24, 36, 48 months, Customers can choose to pay monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly too
For a limited period, IndSoft Systems is offering 3 MONTHS FREE TRAIL for its VPS services for all customers affected by the closure, followed by a 35 % discount for all its services. So come this offer is valid for a limited period only.
Connect with IndSoft: