In order to provide enhanced security, IndSoft Systems client portal is equipped with Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for its user.2FA is essential to web security because it immediately neutralizes the risks associated with compromised passwords. If a password is hacked, guessed, or even phished, that’s no longer enough to give an intruder access: without approval at the second factor, a password alone is useless.
To activate 2FA users need to download google authenticator from play store or app store and then user Google Authenticator to active the 2FA feature in user account.
Follow step mentioned to activate the user Two Factor Authentication
1. Login to User Account : https://indsoft.info/my/login
Your Login / Password would be provided to you during signup, If you login and password was not provided, You could request for Login and Password by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After login, Click the Account Management Option, On the client dashboard (Top right hand corner)
3. Select the Security Setting Options
4. Select the Green Tab Option Click Here to Enable
5. Select the Option Get Started
6. Start Google Authenticator on your Phone and scan the Code (It would also be a good idea to capture this screen and save is securely for reference in future)
7. Copy and keep the Backup Code securely, this could be used to login if you are unable to login to your account and access details, If you are unable to locate your phone
8. This completes the Steps for activation of 2FA to your account. Next time when you login You would now be prompted for email address/login ID, password and your 2FA from google authenticator. You can also disable your 2FA by logging to your account and choosing to disable the Two-Factor-Authentication
9. Next time when you login, You would be prompted for login and password, followed by Two Factor Authentication, Which can be access from your google authenticator.